AS: 9100D Certification
Certification Made Easy
- Work with your Management Representative through email and phone support, answering all questions and further customizing your system
- Conduct an Onsite Internal Audit of your system
- Conduct a Management Review
- Submit your QMS for Document Review by your AS registrar
- Support your Management Representative with any necessary revisions
- AS stage 2 onsite audit with our onsite audit preparation and Audit witness
- Response(Corrective Actions) support until your successful certification
Our staff has over 100 years of combined experience in Manufacturing, Oil Field Service, Quality Management, Safety Management and Auditing.
We have developed, written, and maintained Quality Management Systems for different companies across the nation. Our team is experienced on the shop floor to the management office. This gives us a unique skill set to draft and implement your system to minimize and limit unneeded paperwork.
Our Core Values
K & A Quality Consulting exists because of our values. We love rolling up our sleeves and diving head first into the source of a problem.
Your needs are our priority.